The first is from Sally Atkins. I've been following Sally's gorgeous blog for some time and I just love her colourful creations.
The rules for this award are:
- Thanks the person who gave me the award - Thanks, Sally!
- Put the award on my blog
- List three things I like about myself
- I'm generally cheerful and optimistic.
- I'm a big softie and cry far too easily (not sure if I like that after all LOL!)
- At 51 my hair is barely going grey! Superficial, moi???
I know the quality isn't great. I tried to adjust the brightness. This is me with my two sisters on a weekend in Glasgow last November and we had a blast. Sisters are wonderful and I have the two best sisters ever!
Now, to pass the award on to 5 other lovely bloggers with that little bit extra: (this is hard, there are so many inspirational blogs out there!)
Dianne who I began following recently. I struggle to make a card some days and she makes HUGE batches! You go Dianne! Wish I had your mojo!
Beautiful Blogger Award
The rules for this award are to tell you 10 things you'd probably not know about myself, and to pass the award on to 10 more Beautiful Bloggers.
- I was born in Scotland.
- I married at 19, that was 31 years ago.
- I have six children.
- I love to cook and prefer cooking at high speed to the leisurely type!
- I am more energetic in the mornings and not worth tuppence after 10 p.m.
- I love cats.
- I'd love to own a very talkative parrot.
- I believe every single person is creative but everyone expresses it in different ways - it might be their home or garden or baking a yummy loaf of bread.
- We have moved house more than 10 times since we got married!
- My favourite drink is dry white wine.