Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hero Arts Flicker Group 90 Minute Scramble


Last night I managed to participate in my first Hero Arts 90 Minute Scramble - only, by the time I got a chance to start the card, there were only 30 minutes to go, and I fluffed my first attempt and had to start again.

The challenge was to use the little stamps that come with a set of clear stamps - the ones you usually don't look at or forget about, to put those to use.  I used the tiny stamps from a sentiment set, Find Joy, plus a Tim Holtz die cut and Hero Arts Blush Paper.  Stamped with Peeled Paint and Worn Lipstick.

You should have seen my kitchen table at the end of those 30 minutes!

Ger x

2 comments:

  1. Crumbs this is my third attempt to get a wee message posted Ger. Here's hoping!
    Love the card, though I would have panicked with such a short time frame.
    It's a great way to use those wee stamps too. Well done. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that didn't leave you much time Ger but it certainly does not look like a rush card. Its just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete