Tuesday, November 1, 2011

At Christmas Time



I bought the Papermania At Christmas Time stamp set on Saturday and I've been having fun with it. The images are lovely to watercolour.  Papers and sentiment from the same collection, added a pearl and stickles to the rolled flower.


Then I got the Kraft card out and white embossed the door stamp, coloured here and there with Papermania brush markers.  My little snowman was made by drawing around two different sized bottle bases with a Perfect Medium pen and white embossing.  Added a hat and scarf cut from felt, a bit of card coloured orange with a marker for his nose and black enamel accents for his coal features and buttons.


White embossed the village scene and sentiment, added a touch of colour here and there.  Very fast and simple.




The lovely Poinsettia stamp coloured with distress inks and water, Spellbinders Labels 22 and sentiment and paper also from At Christmas Time by Papermania.  Ribbon and gems.

Gorgeous stamp set, difficult to stop stamping!

Thanks for visiting. Ger x.

4 comments:

  1. You've been busy with your new stamp set and I can see why! Terrific cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection of cards Ger, love the little flower in the first one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your cards. I Especially like the flowers on them they are so cute.
    I'm also your newest follower, hope you visit my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such beautiful cards, sorry I have not been on your blog for a while, life just has been so busy.

    ReplyDelete