Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lists!


I am a compuslive list-maker, especially this time of the year.  I wanted a list of my Christmas lists LOL so I decided to make a book to keep them all together.  There are many things I should have been doing yesterday evening and this wasn't one of them!

Inside front cover:


Centre - bound with Baker's Twine:



Tabs:


Inside back cover:



I used Crate Paper Peppermint papers, some Papermania red alpha stickers, lots of Baker's Twine and the Naughty or Nice stamp is from Blonde Moments Christmas range.  Snowflake die from Whiff of Joy, button die from Die-Namics.

Thanks for visiting! Ger x.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I make lists and then forget where I put them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg me too! I make lists for everything and I go especially mad at Christmas! I absolutely LOVE this idea!

    Katya xx

    ReplyDelete