Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pink Birthday


Hi all, it's cold here but at least the sun is out! I wanted to use my new Papermania Capsule Collection papers and the stamps I got last week from Ladybug Crafts Ink. Lovely to colour - I used watercolour pencils.  The sentiment is also Ladybug Crafts and I made a label for it by biting out the corners of a rectangle with my 1" circle punch.  I used a leaf punch and Sizzix 3-D flower die for the flowers, and some Doodlebug ribbon.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting! Ger x.

8 comments:

  1. This card is really beautiful. Love the papers and the flowers. I can never successfully make these flowers.

    Please look on my blog for a message. Thank you.
    Marie-Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the image too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Ger, love that image and love all those pinks. Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Great image and all those different pinks! Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous....

    Thanks for playing along at A Gem of a Challenge & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Ger! Love the pp and the flowers ... once upon a time I wouldn't have used a flower on a card and now I just can't stop! Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creation! Thanks for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Ger, you've done a brilliant job colouring "our Nikki"! Hope you enjoyed my challenge theme at Ladybug Crafts Ink this time,remember to stop by tommorrow to see some sneeky peeks,see you then,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete