Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Awards

Morning all!

Two lovely creative ladies have sent me awards this week.  Now I am a dead loss at getting around to fulfilling the conditions for these awards but I will try after I get through the birthday, confirmation and mother's day cards!!

Elaine's gorgeous blog features cards with jaw-dropping flowers - click here to visit Elaine

Cliona Larkin is a docrafts demonstrator, has written for Creativity magazine and having seen her demonstrate I can tell you she is a very enthusiastic and creative crafter.  Click here to visit her blog and while you're there check out her fab tutorials especially if you're short of mojo today!

Thanks ladies, you've made my week!

Ger x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely comments Ger, you are so kind, It is quite a task taking on these awards. Thank you for taking it on , your work is stunning and I chose you because of that. Take Care Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete