Friday, June 8, 2012

June Card Kit


You have to feel sorry for all the June brides in this weather!

Made this wedding card using only the stuff in the  June Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp.  I only had to add ink and embossing powder. There were two stamp sets this time, one a lovely Prima set and the other sentiments in beautiful fonts.  I white embossed the sentiment then white embossed one of the hearts, the other was stamped in pink and covered with the stickles in the set, these stickles are now my favourite because of the lovely shimmer - Star Dust.  I die cut the paper and cardstock with Spellbinders Labels 18.

I'd like to enter this card into:

Crafters Companion Challenge 25 - Embellishments
Crafty Creations Challenges - Wedding or Anniversary

Thanks for visiting.

Ger x.

1 comment:

  1. It's getting harder to resist the SSS card kits when I see a beautiful card like yours! Perfect mix of elements. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete