Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bon Voyage


Morning! Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday and the Olympics.

Still playing with SSS August Card Kit .  I stamped the sun from the clear stamp set onto the pink card stock, drew a little cloud on one of the patterned papers and cut it out adding some white gel pen stitching, added some more patterned paper and the gorgeous little wood bicycle then used the Basic Grey white alphabet stickers to make the sentiment.

Check out what others are making with this kit.

I'd like to enter this into:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge  - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting!

Ger x.

3 comments:

  1. I love how you used the circle stamp as a sun behind the cloud. And the hill the bike is sitting on is perfect! Lovely card :) I just looked at your other card, the tri-fold card and I love it! So cute and creative! Thanks for visiting my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable, love that you chose to use some of the Simon Says August card kit..too sweet... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete