Thursday, January 17, 2013

Simon Says Washi


The challenge over at Simon Says Stamp is to use Washi tape.  I've got about 3 rolls of the stuff but I don't think I've used it before now!

I decided to make a pleated flower with this gorgeous film strip Washi.  It pleats very well and plays nicely but I used a glue gun to secure the whole thing on the card.  The cardstock, papers and other elements are from September Simon Says Stamp card kit.

I'd like to enter this into:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - use Washi tape

Anyone seen any snow yet?  They tell me it's on the way!

Thanks for visiting. Ger x

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely Ger, love that green and yellow together
    We're due snow tomorrow
    keep warm
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ger, I'd wondered about getting some tape but didn't know - you've made it look good for that flower so I think I'll make a purchase. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors on this card... and what a great way to use washi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors on this card and FABULOUS washi rosette! Thanks for playing along with the Washi Tape Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the flower was the first thing I noticed--absolutely beautiful! Never would've thought to use Washi tape!

    ReplyDelete