Monday, June 2, 2014

June Challenge at Crafty Bloggers Network



This month at Crafty Bloggers Network we're having a Bingo challenge


Just choose a column and get crafting! We are sponsored this month by Stitchy Bear Stamps and I used their Fuschia Digital Stamp and Paper Pack to create the card, using Column C.  My reading glasses decided to hide themselves so don't examine the colouring too closely lol.

I hope you're all enjoying the Bank holiday weekend and that you'll find some time to craft and enter your creation at Crafty Bloggers Network

Ger x

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW Ger, you creation is just stunning hun and I just love that fabulicious. Thank you so much for all your time and beautiful creativity in showcasing the Coosty Creations Fuschia Digital Stamp and Paper Pack and I hope you enjoyed using them too :) :) :) Big hugs, Jane (Coosty Creations) xxxx

    ReplyDelete