Saturday, July 5, 2014

Favourite Colours at Craft for the Craic


At Craft for the Craic this month we want to see your crafty creations using your favourite colours.

I would have said I don't have a favourite colour but when I decide to get inky it does seem to be the blues I reach for.  I used blues and greys distress inks, Artemio flourish stamps, a stencil, embossing paste with distress stain mixed through for colour, Craftwork Cards papers, flowers and sentiment, and splattered some blue distress ink on card before die cutting the leafy sprig.  I used Spellbinders Labels 22 to cut the little frame out of a scrap of card I had lying around the craft table.  A gem, sequins and ribbon finished the card off.

So, reach for your favourite colours and share what you've made this month over at Craft for the Craic

Ger x

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful mixed media creation with lovely textures and dimension.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ger. i love blues and this is marvellous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Beautiful card Ger. love that shade of blue. Gorgeous.
    Eithne :)

    ReplyDelete