Friday, August 14, 2015

Mid-Month Inspiration at Craft for the Craic


It's time for some mid-month inspiration at Craft for the Craic, and this month we're using a photo as the theme:


I folded some Neenah Desert Storm to make a tent-fold card and added a light purple frame cut with Spellbinders rectangles.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Happy and Smile stamps set.

I recently ordered some Brusho powder watercolours after watching Jennifer McGuire using them (that Jennifer one has a lot to answer for!) and they are great fun.  I sprinkled some Brusho turquoise and purple on cardstock then sprayed with water.  When the piece was dry, I die cut the butterfly and leaves, and added some sequins.

Check out the rest of the mid month inspiration and Craft for the Craic

I'd like to enter this into:


Ger x


1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely stunning card! I really love the luscious blues and purples that you combined so skillfully. The water-colored pattern on the butterfly and on the leaves is really beautiful. I also love the bit of bling that the sequins add. This is the perfect mix of nature and sparkle! Thanks so much for taking the time to submit this to our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog. I really enjoyed seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete