Sunday, October 9, 2016

Penny Black Nativity Bauble



I started by squishing Altenew ink cubes in purple and blue onto my craft sheet and spritzing with water.  Then I dragged the card panel through the puddles of ink, drying in between layers and dragging/dabbing again.

The Penny Black nativity die and Simon Says Stamp Stitched Flakes were die cut from Neenah white card and docrafts silver glitter paper (they have a gold one as well, both gorgeous).  The Yvonne designs sentiment was die cut from silver glitter paper.  I used a white Polychromos pencil to draw a string for the bauble.

My Christmas card stash is coming along nicely!

Thanks for visiting. Ger x

1 comment:

  1. Just LOVE your background Ger and the whole colour combo is gorgeous! Have a lovely long weekend. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete