Saturday, November 17, 2012

Silver holly


Just had fun with a Hero Arts 90 minute scramble.  The theme was No White.  I'm such an eejit, I used the stamp and emboss set but was in such a panic I forgot to dry emboss! Anyway I had fun. I added a couple of jump rings and some silver seed beeds to 'hang' the bauble from.

Thanks for visiting!

Ger x

I'd like to enter this into:

Winter Wonderland - Oh Baubles


Supplies:

Hero Arts stamps
Silver embossing powder
Black card, red card
Waltzingmouse Stamps sentiment

3 comments:

  1. Oh its gorgeous without any dry embossing Ger! Hope you are having lovely weekend. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the design and great baubles for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Ger, gorgeous card and fantastic embossing!!!
    Hugs from Palma de Mallorca

    ReplyDelete