Monday, November 12, 2012

New Challenge at ABC Challenges

Morning! Time for another challenge at ABC Challenges. This week the challenge is to use the sketch:



I used Waltzingmouse Nordic Winter stamps, I just love them, they have such a cosy feel!

Pop on over and see what the rest of the Design Team have created. I hope you are inspired to enter our challenge this week!

Thanks for visiting. Ger x

Supplies: 
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps
White Embossing Powder
Festive Berries Distress Ink
Red card, white card
Artemio Wood Buttons, Gingham Ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the stamps - they remind me of a warm woolly jumper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful I used to knit Fair Isles like this when my kids were smaller

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I really like how you have the ribbons and the buttons. Plus I love that it's red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the Nordic look on this card Ger. It really is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Ger this is just awesome! Love how cozy and inviting it looks - kind of like a favorite snuggly sweater! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete