Thursday, May 30, 2013

90 minute scramble



Things have been busy and I never did get around to showing you this card, made for a Hero Arts 90 minute scramble a couple of weeks ago.  The challenge was a lot of fun - there had to be heavenly bodies (I used clouds), no green ink, music or a song (I chose Happy Birthday) and a couple of other rules that I can't remember now.

The stamps and dies are all Hero Arts, the paper is My Mind's Eye I think, and I just love that film strip Washi.

Sunny today again! Empty wash baskets! So lovely.  Hope it's sunny where you are.

Ger x

5 comments:

  1. Such wonderful design. An elegant creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Ger. Love the pastel colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Ger.
    Lovely soft colours.
    Empty wash baskets here now. Though two loads have been washed twice as they got caught in a downpour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have reminded me that I have that HA set Ger. Must dig it out and give it an airing. :) Love the colours and lo. x

    ReplyDelete