Monday, June 3, 2013

Bright and Breezy Challenge at Crafty Bloggers Network

 
 
The sun's out at last and to celebrate, the challenge this month at Crafty Bloggers Network is Bright and Breezy!  Also we have a fabulous new sponsor - Gina's Designs - and a fabulous prize
 
Born out of frustration at not finding the chipboard items I wanted, Gina's Designs grew from a personal project to a commercial endeavor in 2010. At the request of friends I began selling my laser cuts online. As it has grown the company has had some name changes and some different homes. Now Gina's Designs has grown to need it's own home, and here is the wonderful prize that you could win

 
We were given some of those lovely chipboard shapes to play with and I had a lot of fun stamping and inking them up although they look fab just as they are.  Browsing Gina's Designs website I came across some gorgeous freebies and used one of them to make my card. 
 
We hope you will join in the fun and enter your Bright and Breezy cards this month at Crafty Bloggers Network
 
Back later with another card. Ger x
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts
Inks: Ranger and Hero Arts
Paper: Prima - Fairy Belle
Flowers, bow from stash
 

9 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, I love the embellishments and the wonderful colour combination.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Ger. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card...beautiful colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Sweetie, I love the layout & the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card great detail xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this very feminine card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Ger - so softly feminine. Isn't the sunshine fab?! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, so many fabulous elements to see - love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete