Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Another Something Green at Craft for the Craic


Morning! Time for another little Something Green at Craft for the Craic.  This month our challenge is to have something green in your project (and we love to see all kinds of crafts!).

For my second project I decided to make a necklace.  As soon as I saw these teal green beads I fell in love with them.  I wanted some silver chain to match with them but had none left so I popped down to Penneys and bought a cheap as chips necklace and cut the chain into suitable lengths.

I always put all my beads onto eye pins before starting, makes life so much easier then to make up the necklace as you have only to open each eye pin and attach lengths of chain, finishing with a little lobster clasp.

I teamed the beads with 6mm and 10mm Hematite beads to bring out the greys in those gorgeous flat beads:



Ger x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Ger, I can see why you liked the beads they are full of positive energy

    ReplyDelete