Friday, October 16, 2015

Mid-Month Inspiration at Craft for the Craic



It's time for some mid-month inspiration at Craft for the Craic.  I just loved Kath's snowy scenes on this amazing card, and I decided to do something similar but using some of my favourite Evergreen Bough distress ink in place of the brown she used.

I used a Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil, inking through with Pumice Stone.  I then cut a stencil with the tree die and inked through with Pumice Stone and Evergreen Bough.  The whole thing was inked softly with more Pumice Stone and then sprinkled with Frantage before heating with the heat gun to melt the Frantage.

Some Tim Holtz and Whiff of Joy dies to finish off.

I hope you're going to show us what you were inspired by music to make this month at Craft for the Craic!

No comments:

Post a Comment