Monday, October 26, 2015

Throwback Challenge at Simon Says Stamp


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge are having a Throwback Challenge - you can choose a theme from any of their past challenges.  I went with their recent Ombre challenge.

I used Spellbinders dies and Masking Paper to cut a rectangular mask before inking with Festive Berries and Mustard seed distress inks, then I white embossed a Tim Holtz Flower Garden stamp before removing the masking paper.  I white embossed the flower on another piece of card and coloured with Papermania markers and water, before fussy cutting.  The 'Smile' is a Simon Says Stamp die, and the sentiment is also from SSS, as are the sequins.

I'd like to enter this into:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Throwback Challenge (Ombre)

1 comment:

  1. A really gorgeous card and the colours are so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete